Saturday, January 18, 2014

Steve Irwin Zoo north of Brisbane









We went to the amazing Steve Irwin Zoo north of Brisbane.  We missed Steve's daughter Bindi by a couple of days.  We had a full day of fun getting up close to many of the animals.  My highlight, of course, was getting to cuddle with a koala bear!  He was soft and fury, but really heavy!   Their facilities were world class and a must see if you ever make it to this end of the planet.

When I got home to my house tonight there was poo in my front yard.  I asked my neighbor about it and he said a kangaroo was paying me a visit and leave his calling card!  Sure enough I looked out past my back fence and there was the culprit grazing in the back field.  I have some yard clean up to do ... 

3 comments:

  1. Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon.
    I know something information,to know you can click here
    yard clean up Brisbane
    garden clean up brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check with local authorities before making any major changes to your yard to ensure compliance with zoning and construction laws.
    they can mold or make the plants susceptible to disease.
    Pull up old annuals and cut back dead branches on trees and bushes.


    yard clean up Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. necessitating detours off route and a two and a half hour journey time.fence installation denver

    ReplyDelete